• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

86 posts in this topic

All books were pressed. Had this book listed as a raw 6.0 right here a few months ago. Book has graded a CGC 6.0 OW. A clean looking, attractive copy. These are pics of the book before it was graded. Asking price is $1300 shipped. SOLD!

Thanks guys. Sgt. Fury #1 is still available. Additionally, I'm adding some more books to this thread both old and new.

These books are still available. Scans are in the first post of the thread. Don't be shy - if you want a book I can listen to offers.

Sgt. Fury #24 CGC 9.6 OWW Asking $300 $270

Superman #156 CGC 9.2 Asking $400 $370

X-men #60 CGC 9.4 Asking $250 $225

SgtFury24CGC9_6OWW1093870014.jpg

Superman156CGC9_21032392011.jpg

X-men60CGC9_4OWW1093870007.jpg

Sah-weet!

Thanks, Dan!

Up for sale today is a book you don't see very often in this grade range. This "tough to find in high grade" book represents the single highest graded copy. I've owned this copy for almost 4 years and since then not a single nicer copy has appeared on the census. Featuring what I consider one of my favourite Bill Everett covers (and a Nazi war cover to boot), this Victory Comics #2 CGC 8.0 is a special book to me. Asking price is $1950.

VictoryComics2CGC8_0.jpg

Is it my system, or are the rest of you seeing this?

Fury #1 is sold.

My man, try hitting refresh. It looks OK to me.

(shrug)

Difinitely my system then. I have hit refresh at least three dozen times. It is slightly raining and my internet is from satellite. Sorry to interrupt.

I was contemplating the Sgt. Fury #1. Under rated key, with no where to go but up. I have a couple already.

These books are still available. Scans are on the first page of the thread. Don't be shy - if you want a book I can listen to offers.

Sgt. Fury #24 CGC 9.6 OWW Asking $300 $270

Superman #156 CGC 9.2 Asking $400 $370 SOLD!

X-men #60 CGC 9.4 Asking $250 $225

Victory Comics #2 CGC 8.0 Asking price is $1950

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

More books coming up shortly.... :banana:

Iron Man and Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.6 White pages. Very attractive copy. Back cover chip is attached on this copy. This book (along with Subby #1) are notorious for missing a chip on the top back cover left edge, even on 9.8 copies. This book seems to be on the rise since the 9.9 sale happened at $40K. :o Or you can compare a CGC 9.8 at $4750 :baiting: Perfectly centred with white pages. Asking price is humble $999. SOLD! :devil:

IronManandSub-Mariner1CGC9_6White1032360012.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #40 CGC 9.2 OWW. Really thought this was a 9.4. Asking price is $875 shipped. SOLD!

AmazingSpider-man40CGC9_2OWW1032360002.jpg