• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage has some nice stuff up this week!

11 posts in this topic

The DCs are where the craziest SA books are with that great run of Green Lanterns and all those Pacific Coasts...

My Greatest Adventure--high grades are seldom found--now all in one place cloud9.gif

Exactly what I'm talking about- crazy books. Still, did you notice that the litte MGA run ends at #79? frown.gif

Hello All

Sorry to post this here but when I use "contact us" on the Heritage site, I get nothing.

I want to become a member solely for participating in the on-line comic auctions and viewing the comic archives (past comic sales database). Nothing else.

Is there a fee for this? I could not find any mention of a charge (there is a fee for printed catalogs which I do not want; or any other information, just the above). I do not want to register and get a surprise annual invoice for services.

Alan

It's free. Have you run into other similar sites that charged a fee simply for registering?

Thanks for the info Rob - I will register in the next couple of days.

I have not been charged a fee on other sites for registering. Having been stiffed a couple of times in the comics world, I am just very suspicious when I do not see obvious information up front (or maybe it is very obvious and I have just missed it).

Anyway - thanks for the info.

Alan

Re: Heritage has some nice stuff up this week! [Re: rob_react]

#604831 - 09/23/04 04:11 PM Edit Reply Quote

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's free. Have you run into other similar sites that charged a fee simply for registering?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the info Rob - I will register in the next couple of days.

I have not been charged a fee on other sites for registering. Having been stiffed a couple of times in the comics world, I am just very suspicious when I do not see obvious information up front (or maybe it is very obvious and I have just missed it).

Anyway - thanks for the info.

Alan

There is no fee to register, and if you win a decent amount of stuff, they will start sending you the catalogs for free. 893applaud-thumb.gif