• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your Joker covers...

50 posts in this topic

I collect Joker covers. I don't have anywhere near the number I wish I had. There are a lot of them and I have about 1%. hahaha.

But I see some amazing covers on the boards at times, whether it's a retail cover or a sketch cover and I'd love to start a thread where people show off their favourite Joker covers.

I'll start with one of my favourites:

5OvIthr.jpg

Would love to see some of yours!

I sold off most of my comics, but because I focused on playing card covers, I ended up with some great Joker covers. These are two of my favorites (both of which I think I still have).

Superman-Batman-7-CGC-SS-9.jpg

Batman-The-Man-Who-Laughs-s.jpg

7023495519_9150168996_b_d.jpg

All of the covers in this thread thus far are all fantastic. (Edit: The covers are all so fantastic that I had to write "all" twice)

The Batman 251 with white pages is truly nice.

oh man there are so many awesome covers in here. I am jealous of your books peeps!!

Chromium - wow. (worship)

And thanks for that link DamageInc - I'd started to manually spreadsheet the cover appearances so that I could start ticking them off and hunting for specific books, but that has saved me a lot of work!! :)