• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

solarcadet copped a boinger

74 posts in this topic

He wrote out some long post and included a whole mess of *spoon*-ed words and typed them out with hyphens between each letter and it bypassed the filth-filter.

He wrote out some long post and included a whole mess of *spoon*-ed words and typed them out with hyphens between each letter and it bypassed the filth-filter.

Awesome! Do you remember what he was ranting about?

Boinger has been around for at least 35 years, probably longer. I remember it from H.S. Back then it meant an .

Boinger has been around for at least 35 years, probably longer. I remember it from H.S.

I believe Billy used to jam with a few of them.

It meant an .

Boinger has been around for at least 35 years, probably longer. I remember it from H.S. Back then it meant an .

It's a good day when I can add something to my lexicon of dirty slang.

Awesome! Do you remember what he was ranting about?

I remember commenting in the thread about how it was a bad idea to post that type of thing.

The thread's gone now, I think it was about people making lowball offers on comics.

So...excuse my n00bness...but exactly does a 'Strike' consist of.....like the inability to post for an undetermined period of time, or "two more of these buddy...and you're out!"??????

As in, "Speedy-D popped a boinger over solarcadet's strike."

As in, "Speedy-D popped a boinger over solarcadet's strike."

He's popped it over much less exciting events (:

Chespirito, strikes equal vacations. I believe if you get 3 or 4 strikes in one year you are banned from the boards. Less than that equals 1 week and 1 month vacations (i.e. temp bans)