• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

solarcadet copped a boinger

74 posts in this topic

I think I've had 4 strikes + 1 wrist slap so far hm

If this board were California, you'd be gone.

If this board were California, I'd totally be Drinking Ice Tea and eating Chinese....

Explain.

California Three Strikes Law

California probably has a higher crime rate than all of Europe put together :eek:

Thus the need for a three strikes law.

Explain.

California probably has a higher crime rate than all of Europe put together :eek:

I say Bravo to that.

Did anyone see that Beige thread that just got yanked?

Yes, not shocked it only lasted a couple of minutes before the mods saw fit to have it blow up.

Explain.

I say Bravo to that.

It's been mostly a failure. As in the rest of the world. The real bad guys still get away, and lots of lesser folks never intended for the law wind up getting caught in the gears.

Explain.

I say Bravo to that.

It's been mostly a failure. As in the rest of the world. The real bad guys still get away, and lots of lesser folks never intended for the law wind up getting caught in the gears.

I agree that many of the real bad guys still get a way. But for the lesser folks, if you know that your state has a three strikes law and you have TWO strikes, DO NOT COMMIT THE THIRD FELONY. DON'T CARRY SO MUCH WEED ON YOU (OR IN YOUR CAR) AT ONE TIME.

So...excuse my n00bness...but exactly does a 'Strike' consist of.....like the inability to post for an undetermined period of time, or "two more of these buddy...and you're out!"??????

Remember what they did to Alex deLarge in "A Clockwork Orange"? Something like that.

Never heard of him.

He's the guy who says over and over and over again: "I collect foreign books!"

But not only he says this, he collects them indeed!

And he’s pretty knowledgeable as well. :)

Yea, he is knowledgeable all right and passionate.... Tony is a good friend and even with all of his posts on foreigns trust me when I say it doesn't even scratch the surface of how much stuff this guy is getting done on the foreign front! 2c