• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! Strange Worlds 5 Bethlehem Pedigree, Classic Cover!

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

Up for grabs is a book that is seldom offered for sale. Strange Worlds 5 Bethlehem copy. The book has the outstanding eye appeal of a 8.5, but there is a 5/8" tear at the bottom left of the front cover near the spine. It is nearly invisible when the cover is closed. I would call the book a 7.0 with much better presentation. Pages and interior covers are off-white with some tanning at the bottom as is common on this pedigree. Dust shadow on back cover. Front cover is flat and gorgeous. Simply a fantastic, classic Wood cover.

I accept personal checks, PayPal and money orders. Shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation in the US is $12.00. Asking $900.00

Ken

image_zpsceddc6bb.jpg

image_zpsade30d11.jpg

Hello,

Up for grabs is a book that is seldom offered for sale. Strange Worlds 5 Bethlehem copy. The book has the outstanding eye appeal of a 8.5, but there is a 5/8" tear at the bottom left of the front cover near the spine. It is nearly invisible when the cover is closed. I would call the book a 7.0 with much better presentation. Pages and interior covers are off-white with some tanning at the bottom as is common on this pedigree. Dust shadow on back cover. Front cover is flat and gorgeous. Simply a fantastic, classic Wood cover.

I accept personal checks, PayPal and money orders. Shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation in the US is $12.00. Asking $900.00

Ken

image_zpsceddc6bb.jpg

image_zpsade30d11.jpg

:takeit:

Hello,

Ken

image_zpsceddc6bb.jpg

image_zpsade30d11.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD, Thank you.

Ken