• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graham Nolan Sketch opportunity Last Call

29 posts in this topic

Hi, all

:news:

All those board members lookin to submit books for Sketches, SS, or SS with Thumb nail sketches, I need the books by Oct 6th!!!!

:news:

I am currently OFFERING a Graham Nolan Sketch opportunity.

Graham is the Co-Creator of BANE, and was the featured pencillier and cover artist of Detective Comics for almost 5 years during the mid to late 1990's

Graham is offering busts and full figured sketches (marker/inked covers), with or with out some background.

Prices will be all inclusive for shipping, submission fees, and insurance and will be listed once Mike gives the OK, I do not expect anyone will be surprised by them.

Interested parties will have to supply blank covers...

Its time to get your BANE on.....

Head (Bust): $165

Full figure: $240

Bust with background: $185

Full Fig with background $260

All blank covers and reference material must be supplied by the participants.

SIGNATURE SERIES:

Graham Nolan has agreed to sign books under CGC's SS program, as a bonus he will do Thumb Nail Sketches on SS books. If you are interested

Prices:

SS: $60

SS with Thumb Nail sketch: $70

Sketches are limited so First 10 :takeit: get them...

PM's welcome...

If you have already PM'd expressing interest... "depending on price" please confirm....