• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Columbus Ohio. Sep 21-23

7 posts in this topic

Hey folks. Went back 5 pages and couldn't find thread for this show. I am considering setting up because my dad lives outside Columbus. Is it a worthwhile show (2 day drive from Florida)?

Hey folks. Went back 5 pages and couldn't find thread for this show. I am considering setting up because my dad lives outside Columbus. Is it a worthwhile show (2 day drive from Florida)?

I'm probably going to get a booth this year which will be my first Wizard Mid-Ohio venture. I last sold at Mid-Ohio the year before Wizard took over.

Like Pirate said probably a typical middle tier Wizard show.

Thing is Wizard will get people through the door, after that it's up to the vendor to have the product the buying public wants at a price they will pay. I do not see a lot of high $ comics being sold at these shows but I could be wrong.

The wife always make it a point to come with me as she loves the Easton Town Center. I try to sell more than she can spend. lol

Easton Town Center

Also 2 of our top 10 restaurants are in Columbus.

Mitchell’s Ocean Club

Marcella’s

If you have family in the area I would give it a try. Downtown Columbus Hotels are usually easy to find on Priceline and Hotwire at great rates.

Leroy