• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have a chance to buy back something I once sold, first time for me.

24 posts in this topic

I had a chance to buy several items last year that I sold when I closed my comic shop back in 1996, and I am unbelievably grateful to have them back in my collection because they were pieces that I sorely missed for years - even when I wasn't into comics. 16 years later, it was hard to believe that they were back on my wall.

I had 3 pages of OA from a What If comic featuring the X-Men (half-splash action pages) that I bought from the inker, my X-Men #1 and my X-Men #94 I had signed by Chris Claremont when I met him in 1993. (in my CAF if anyone is curious)

There is nothing cooler than finding an old piece that you have some emotional attachment to and bringing it back home again.

I re-bought these two covers that I sold when I left the hobby for a while.

Getting them back was definitely an exercise in wasteful spending but it felt so good to open up those packages when they returned home.

Marvel Treasury 13

mt13caf.jpg

Action Comics 438

action438.jpg