• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

List your top 5 favorite board members...

212 posts in this topic

Ok here goes :juggle:

Spiderman-on-Tilt :headbang:

VintageComics :applause:

Dicex :hi:

Sckao ^^

Hammer,Methusila,Mr. Nice,Comic-Keys Robo-Joe :devil:

Just kidding

BaltimoreLauren our first instant star when her WTB went viril :banana:

Honorable mentions

DaleRobert, DocWatson and TuppenyConan

In no particular order.

My Brit pals - all top guys, I include Jimmers (Canada) in this as an honorary brit ( one of my best PM buds)

Bronze age fan - Frankie and his brilliant quest

Oakman29 - Daves a great guy, with great books and very knowledgeable...his car aint bad either

zzutak - My favorite boardie to buy from...when he has a sale...its been a while Jay :wishluck::foryou:

Speedy-D - Selfless work for us with AC, great art collection and funny craic

Seanfingh

DiceX

Jimmy Linguiniii

All make me :roflmao: the most.

I have no one on ignore and enjoy all the banter here, even though some take too much to heart.

Chill out guys and be well :foryou:

or Don't tell...I watched the proceedings for a bit on ebay....like a very slow motion train wreck and there's nothing that can be done to stop it.

Not sure if he's still practicing law.

Just saw this.

Whilst not particularly enjoying his online persona, I was led to believe that the passing of 2 immediate family in a very short space of time were behind his disappearance from here and ebay.

His office (in which he was living at that time) suffered storm damage and was unliveable, and then the family issues happened.

His brother was running for Senate at one point (or something political anyway) , so it is truly a fall from grace.

I wish him well though, wherever he is.

In no particular order.

My Brit pals - all top guys, I include Jimmers (Canada) in this as an honorary brit ( one of my best PM buds)

Oakman29 - Daves a great guy, with great books and very knowledgeable...his car aint bad either

zzutak - My favorite boardie to buy from...when he has a sale...its been a while Jay :wishluck::foryou:

Seanfingh

DiceX

Jimmy Linguiniii

I have no one on ignore and enjoy all the banter here, even though some take too much to heart.

I guess you are pretty cool too! :foryou:......You made me :cry: a little. :cool:

In no particular order.

Seanfingh

DiceX

Jimmy Linguiniii

I guess you are pretty cool too! :foryou:......You made me :cry: a little. :cool:

:acclaim:

1. read_em

2. Bugaboo

3. Liam Hails

4. Snizzenfixit

5. Darth Diesel :insane:

What happened to Darth Diesel?

Joined the Peace Corps in 2009, but when the dreaded "Jones Clyde" famine swept across East Africa, he came out as the only survivor from his crew. He was rescued by Zimbagnina-Lila freedom fighters, who he followed for nearly 11 months, until he was able to find a way out of the country. He managed to make it back to France, where he immediately joined the French Foreign Legion..last I heard, he is down to his third tour of duty in Syria

I have had some pleasant exchanges and buy and sell experiences with a few here on the boards and enjoy reading some of the more 'prolific' members posts, but my "fave" list is pretty limited as I haven't really gotten to "know" anyone all that well here, but so far...

No particular order...

Hado - 1st boardie I really chatted with, helped me out a bit when first starting up here (and a fellow Canadian).

Dontfeedthemnkys - I replied to a WTB thread. Starting chatting about comics and other stuff and still do.

I still have three spots available...

And while this may be an 'anti-Friday' statement, despite reading about the odd little dust up and maybe not getting some of the inside jokes all the time, this board has been a great source of knowledge and fun, so...

THANKS EVERYONE!

This little statement has me walking a little taller today (which means I'll have to be careful in doorways)

My list is all the fun people in the PGM and PIF area's and a few of you knuckle-heads here in CG that make me chuckle.

Your undisputed love for Spider-Woman was also a contributing factor (thumbs u

1. DG

2. DG

3. Santa Claus

4. DG

5. DG