• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.X's Cheap, Trashy, Worthless Wizard Con Report

422 posts in this topic

Every con report I say I need a better camera, and still do. Maybe I'll pick one up in the morning before I hit the road.

The two young girls that helped me pass the time in line.

wizard2013thursday004.jpg

I'd hang out in a line with them too! :cloud9:

They actually look to be very sweet. Nice to see more than fellas at shows.

:applause:

Saw a ton of boardies and met a bunch of new ones. Lots of people just walking up to me, recognizing me I guess from the worthless threads I post.

Had a good time chatting with Tupenny. Ran into Ciorac, 1Koko, The Watcher, Klozd, Moondog, Transplant, Schmidt, and a ton of others. I'll get more pics tommarrow. I did have to look at books too you know.

Stopped at Dale's booth and gave him his yearly bandana. He loves it I tell you, and he does look good in blue.

wizard2013thursday012.jpg

Wow, Dale. That's an impressive Bone you have there. (thumbs u

There were these two nice looking young ladies in front of me and they were quite sociable to an old fart like me..

Probably hookers.

:facepalm:

There were these two nice looking young ladies in front of me and they were quite sociable to an old fart like me..

Probably hookers.

:facepalm:

Truth hurts.

I prefer the truth when it sucks.

My first purchase from Bob Storms. I said I was going to make Pre-Heroes my priority, and so far I'm having some luck. Bob's easy to deal with, and he's letting me hang out with him more. :acclaim:

talestoastonish18001.jpg

Had a good time walking around with Bomber Bob looking and books, shooting the breeze, and spreading filthy rumours.

Hope he's there tommarrow. And he routed me to a secret parking lot near the con for .......................$5.00 :o

Picked this one up from Greg. I like going to his booth too and hanging around. I'll sift through his stuff a little closer tommarrow and get some pics of his stuff.

strangetales98001.jpg

I almost forgot. Once the con opened up and everyone started filing in, there was one escalator, and one set of stairs to the upper level. This could be a disaster on Saturday.