• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IDWs Remains. What did you think?

4 posts in this topic

I liked it! The art was a little rough but worked well with the rotting corpses.

This mini-series had some good moments throughout and kept a good pace.

The ending was slightly predictable but all in all a nice read. Also liked the nod to the living dead movies with the zombie on the last page wearing a "Romero Lives" t-shirt!

I liked it! The art was a little rough but worked well with the rotting corpses.

The ending was slightly predictable but all in all a nice read. Also liked the nod to the living dead movies with the zombie on the last page wearing a "Romero Lives" t-shirt!

I liked the book overall (quite a bit in various parts), but the ending SUCKED. I felt extremely cheated.

The "The End (MAYBE)" thing irritated me quite a bit, in fact.

I liked the book overall (quite a bit in various parts), but the ending SUCKED. I felt extremely cheated.

The "The End (MAYBE)" thing irritated me quite a bit, in fact.

I kinda agree on the ending, the buildup of "the original" zombies and their leader went nowhere! What was up with that? Maybe in the next mini? confused-smiley-013.gif