• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's in the box?!?!

238 posts in this topic

2wjhu.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use this meme and one presented itself today. I met someone a few days ago to look at some old comics they had in their possession. Some pretty cool books in the four or five I looked at. The owner told me there were one or two other older comics in a safety deposit box.

I was invited to go look at the box and off I went. I've had a couple of these before and they turned out like Geraldo and the vault of Al Capone. :facepalm: I always keep my expectations at a low with these things, but there's always that slight twinge of wishful thinking and being hopeful for a big find.

So, I met the person at the bank and in we went to look at the contents of the safety deposit box. It was large enough for comics, so that was a plus.

Any guesses as to what was in the box...

(shrug)