• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's in the box?!?!

238 posts in this topic

Hopefully nobody is going to the hospital for a testicle explosion of the blue hued variety...

Depends on how long you leave us hanging. :taptaptap:

Incredible find. How did you happen to find this person? Just curious.

This person knows the value of the books based on being in a safety deposit box. I'd love to know the negotiating that would go down for this haul.

Keep the pics coming!

Incredible find. How did you happen to find this person? Just curious.

This person knows the value of the books based on being in a safety deposit box. I'd love to know the negotiating that would go down for this haul.

Keep the pics coming!

Actually, the person was not quite aware of their present day value. A few locals tried to lowball the person on some of the books and it cost them, because nobody knew that there were more books. The person did a little research and quickly figured out the books were worth more than they were offered.

The owner will only deal with me because my being honest paid off and that person appreciated it. :applause:

I don't want to go into details about the deal, other than to say the books will be offered at a show I'm scheduled to do next month, maybe sooner.