• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One Cool Chicago Report - Short and Sweet

37 posts in this topic

We ended up walking over to the steak house across the street and it was a madhouse and I don't see anyone I recognized so we left. I ended up hopping on a shuttle to take us back to the Ohare Hilton and I noticed Steve smoking outside while we were on the shuttle. And then I had an actual Greggy sighting as he walked out while we were pulling away. Looks like he has lost some weight - those power naps are paying off!

P8090399.jpg

I did ask these hard working guys if they know where Greggy or Roy were hanging out at they said "around somewhere". I know they are on the boards but I don't think I've purchased from them so I didn't really have an opening to say hi or introduce myself.

P8090370.jpg

I believe that's Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine and Dr. Howard.

And a couple very hot girls to finish up the thread since that is what everyone wants to see.

P8090397.jpg

I dig this.... (thumbs u

I 100% agree. She seemed sweet and had a killer smile. I was 20 years younger :takeit:

In term of an actual Con report there did seem to be a lot of people digging through $1 boxes but I didn't see many people carrying around hug stacks of books so I assume people bought a few and had them in their bags. I checked out some of the wall books and they seemed to be about twice what could be purchased on the boards so I passed on them. I did spend an hour walking the floor while Amanda did the zombie picture and grabbed 6 new toon tumblers (Batman, Wolverine, Green Lantern, X-Men, Iron Man & Joker) and I got a VFish Conan 24 that presented nice at a good price.

And a couple very hot girls to finish up the thread since that is what everyone wants to see.

P8090397.jpg

I dig this.... (thumbs u

I 100% agree. She seemed sweet and had a killer smile. I was 20 years younger :takeit:

If I was 20 years younger...She..well...she would probably still not go for me....but she seems cool to kick it with

I hope everyone had a successfull Con and I hope the guys that stole books at the show get caught or get hit by a bus on their way to sell the books. Next year I'm hoping to go for longer and see more or the event (after party, basketball game, sushi).

I did ask these hard working guys if they know where Greggy or Roy were hanging out at they said "around somewhere". I know they are on the boards but I don't think I've purchased from them so I didn't really have an opening to say hi or introduce myself.

P8090370.jpg

Ciorac, Dale Roberts, and Doc Watson.

Very cool :applause:

It was good to see Watson not working again.

Oh, Doc was working alright. I asked him what he could do for me on a $275 book. He said, "$375." :mad:

Luckily, Dale was right there and cut me a break on it.

lol Sounds about right.

P8090370.jpg

I believe that's Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine and Dr. Howard.

lol