• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

some random g.a. for sale--10% off remaining books

26 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread wins, but pm me with reasonable counters if you're of a mind to. $6 s/h for the raw books, but $10 if i end up posting a slab. it'll be more if one of you furriners buy sumpin'.

this is a 2-book lot, cuz i don't wanna box twice.

marines in battle 7 & 8. 7 is vg+ with ow pages. 8 is vg with c/ow pages, and tanning on the covers. $50 for the pair, and they'll both ship for the $6.

mib7.jpg

mib8.jpg

another relist, at a new lower price. choice comics 3, a terrifically hard book. the "lost city" story continues from great 3.

this one looks nice, but has some water-staining. rust on staples, but the cover is very securely on, nonetheless. o/w pages. there is a tear on 4 pages in the book.

that is not a bug-chew on top right, but a ding, which bent a few pages underneath, which you can see.

i'm not sure what it would grade--4.0'ish i guess. $400. SOLD.

choice3.jpg

another cole cover, of a fairly rare book. terrific 3, and a hard one to grade. the book has a 5.5'ish look, with o/w pages. BUT---there is a jagged tear on bottom edge at the baddie's left foot all the way up to his left hand. never been sealed or taped. i'll let you figure how you'd grade a fine'ish book but for said tear. i'd think maybe 4.0-4.5, but i don't know really how to treat it.

i'm asking for the 4.0 money---$465. SOLD.

terrific.jpg

choice 2, 3.5, c/ow pages. there is a water stain along bottom edge that doesn't show badly, but you can see its beginning under the 'p' in 'complete' at bottom. it runs along and then up at the right edge, you can see where it ends to the right of the barrel. a must have for you kangaroo cover aficionados. $100.

choice2.jpg