• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOTFLIPS at FAN EXPO CANADA!!

22 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Hotflips is thrilled to announce that we will be setting up at Fan Expo Canada next week. We will have almost our whole line of products there including Mylars, FullBacks, Toploaders, and Portfolios for sale.

We will be set up in booth 720. We are looking forward to our first convention North of the Border and cannot wait to meet some of our customers.

Stop by and say hi!!

Jeff

Hey guys,

Hotflips is thrilled to announce that we will be setting up at Fan Expo Canada next week. We will have almost our whole line of products there including Mylars, FullBacks, Toploaders, and Portfolios for sale.

We will be set up in booth 720. We are looking forward to our first convention North of the Border and cannot wait to meet some of our customers.

Stop by and say hi!!

Jeff

I'm just letting you know I'm not lifting the heavy stuff :baiting:

Hey guys,

Stop by and say hi!!

Jeff

I'm just letting you know I'm not lifting the heavy stuff :baiting:

Fine, Ill lift the 5 pound boxes then.

Hey guys,

Stop by and say hi!!

Jeff

:o

I never thought I'd see the day.

Can't wait to pay for Hotflips product in Canadian currency! :)