• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 12 : Contest

63 posts in this topic

It's very interesting 8 teams bunched together all within a point 4.5 / 5.5 , very easy to slip down or go up .

We could finish bottom or near the top .

Chrome....can you please crank up...."Stuck in the Middle with You!"

Thanks, Red

okay, can someone explain to me why that's a 9.0? confused.gif

i thought the damage to the back cover along 3 of the corners would knock this copy down a lot.

1) They are huge scans, and the extent of the damage is magnified. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

2) The book is otherwise a very solid looking copy. sumo.gif

3) See reason #1. (I graded it higher) gossip.gif

Wow, there's a gift grade if I've ever seen one. 27_laughing.gif

I feel the same way! 27_laughing.gif

Davidking623

Didnt your team guess 9.4 confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes, but only because I intimidated the *&^%$* out of them! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

He is very intimidating when he wants the grade he gives me this sumo.gif When he does this I give in and say okay he has been our best grader but with me always out there draggin the grade down they never know how to take me! You know what were in last place but I wouldnt give up on my teammates if you paid me! We simply all get along and are never stressed out by it! Its nice that way to be able to get along even when your getting your kicked!

Davidking623