• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Limited Jimbo Salgado Sketch Opp NOW LIVE!!!!

80 posts in this topic

additionally I have hold files here at the house with slabs for a lot of you international guys :baiting: HCE/Niro you are always welcome to have Glenn ship the book to my place for you. I will then ship it out with your next shipment.

additionally I have hold files here at the house with slabs for a lot of you international guys :baiting: HCE/Niro you are always welcome to have Glenn ship the book to my place for you. I will then ship it out with your next shipment.

One two punch! Thanks!

thank you as always good sir!

Any idea if he will be doing any appearances next year? Would love to get one by him but would also like to be there when he places the final touch's on it. Makes the commission that much better to see them as they work at least for me...

Any idea if he will be doing any appearances next year? Would love to get one by him but would also like to be there when he places the final touch's on it. Makes the commission that much better to see them as they work at least for me...

think hes gonnna be at aarons capitol city comic con

I can do international but I could not do the flat price. If you do mind shipping costs internationally. I ship express so there is good tracking and insurance.

If you are ok with shipping terms, jump in.

I should have checked back earlier. I would have taken a spot.

Am I right in thinking Jimbo is starting to work his way through these? Saw he posted a number of sketch covers on his Facebook and I believe I spotted my request and assume some of the others are from this opp as well.