• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGG where did they go??

27 posts in this topic

I think the name change was a good idea. I realize CGC pressured them into it and I'm glad they did. A new name will help them develop more of their own identity. Of course they are a CGC copycat, but at least with a different name they at least can be more easily distinguished by newbies.

I have gone back and forth with these guys. And I have gone back to my original position that a combination of both services makes the best business sense for me. I sent out a Modern and an Economy submission to CGC in early August. I should hopefully get them both back by the end of the year. In a couple days I'm sending a submission to PGA as well. I'll have that back a month or two before my CGC orders, and I'm sending it off almost two months AFTER my CGC orders. I want to keep my expenses down so Express and Standard would make no sense for my $200 and under books. PGA's $14 for economy and one month turnaround (including shipping both ways) is really a great backup for my second tier books. I can only assume that with their restoration detection problems in the beginning, they must have gained more experience and quality in service by now. So as a dealer I think using both companies is great.

thumbsup2.gif for different options. -------Sid

They could change their name to NAMBLA for all I care... They're still the slapstick company they have always been.... sign-rantpost.gif

Nambla would sue them in a heart beat!

I'm not sure which branch would sue frist: North American Marlon Brando Lookalikes are pretty swift with this type of thing, while North American Man Boy Love Association is a little more passive. 27_laughing.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif