• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signed Guitar Ace Frehely, Scott Ian, Sully, Dusty Hill, Vinnie Paul

12 posts in this topic

I am selling my signed Brownsville guitar from the 2006 VH1 celebrity poker tournament in Vegas. It is from the collection of Eric Sherman who was the GM of VH1 classics and is now part of Motley Crue's management team at 10th Street entertainment. I have an email exchange between Eric and I concerning the guitar that will be included with the guitar as proof of it's authenticity. It did not come with a gig bag so there will not be one included.

Here is who signed it: Dusty Hill ZZ Top, Ace Frehely Kiss, Scott Ian Anthrax, Sully Godsmack and Vinnie Paul Pantera.

Just as an FYI, Ace charges $500 alone to sign a guitar, so the asking price is very low considering that and the cost of the guitar itself.

Here is some info on the Vh1 show.

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/1576-vh1-classic-poker-tournament-rocks-las-vegas

This is an amazing show piece. Asking $900 OBO plus exact shipping. I will supply the cost of insurance. Paypal accepted and :takeit: trumps all.

34253fb1ae0cbff0953501f0b52f16a0_zpsd9fed8ce.jpg

VINNIE PAUL!!!! I wish I could do it, although I would have to cover up Ace's signature because I am in the small group of people that do not like Kiss. No disrespect to those that do, it is just not my thing. That really is a killer price and I am sure someone will love it!

This might not be the right crowd for this item but I will leave it up until Sunday.

This is not a random bs signed guitar you see for sale day after day. This piece ties into a tv broadcasted event with proof that it was owned by the GM of the very network (Vh1) it was shown on.

Offers are still welcomed,