• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ongoing X-Men sales thread - CLOSED

359 posts in this topic

X-Men #29 (copy A) - VG 4.0 - asking $20 $18 $15 + shipping SOLD :news:

Very solid book with light wear and a couple of light spots only visible when you flash the gloss, great pages.

Latest OSPG has this book at $24 in VG

X-Men29a.jpg

X-Men29abc.jpg

X-Men #30 - Fine 6.0 - asking $32 $29 $25 + shipping SOLD :news:

Pretty book with great color and gloss, would be 8.0 if not for the ding at the bottom of the spine.

OSPG is at $36 in Fine and $84 in VF for this particular issue.

X-Men30.jpg

X-Men30bc.jpg

X-Men #24 - prettiest VG+ 4.5 ever - asking $25 + shipping

Looks like a solid VF but roughly 2” diameter light moisture spot on back cover that does not affect pages. Didn't stain the cover but did affect gloss and is visible when you flash the gloss in the light (you won't even see it in the scan). Just a beautiful book in a mylar.

Latest OSPG has this book at $24 in VG 4.0.

X-Men24.jpg

X-Men24bc.jpg

:takeit:

X-Men #24 - prettiest VG+ 4.5 ever - asking $25 + shipping

Looks like a solid VF but roughly 2” diameter light moisture spot on back cover that does not affect pages. Didn't stain the cover but did affect gloss and is visible when you flash the gloss in the light (you won't even see it in the scan). Just a beautiful book in a mylar.

Latest OSPG has this book at $24 in VG 4.0.

X-Men24.jpg

X-Men24bc.jpg

:takeit:

Added to your stack!

nice grab techtre2003, I just pm'd mysterio on that one. stupid me had to ask questions before pulling the trigger.

I've missed quite a few buys on old raw X-Men issues here I figured I better jump on a few of these!

Tales to Astonish #33 CGC 5.0 CR-OW - asking $85 $75 + shipping :news: Price drop

Strong eye appeal on this copy for a 5.0, but it has two very light long creases in the lower right corner. One of the nicer 5.0s you'll see, and this was my run copy for a while because of that. Priced to move.

TTA33CGC50.jpg

TTA33CGC50bc.jpg

Strange Tales #95 - G/VG - asking $49 + shipping

Solid lower grade copy, cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Perfectly centered, no spine roll at all, book lays totally flat. The lower left front cover looks as though there may have been some encounter with moisture at some point due to the characteristic flaked appearance of the edge, but this is comparatively minor and there is no real staining inside the covers. Color and gloss are nice. PQ is probably Cream to Off-White, but pages are still quite supple. There is a small tear at the lower hole of the upper staple on the back cover, but structurally staple is still sound. Otherwise wear is basically very minor edge chips, a couple of short edge tears, and the visible spine wear. A great copy for someone on a budget or who doesn't mind well presenting lower grade books that look good in a mylar.

OSPG VG on this book is $42, but we all know the guide is out of whack on Marvel pre-hero. Even still, I'm in the zip code of guide price.

ST95.jpg

ST95bc.jpg