• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ongoing X-Men sales thread - CLOSED

359 posts in this topic

:news: Package deal, take the remaining 12 X-Men books from the first phase of my thread, which would include #11, 13, 15-16, 19-20, 23, 25-27, 29 (copy A) and 30, an instant X-men collection, all for $310 shipped! Individually those books are priced at $348, and that is after the 20% discount!

I'll happily combine this deal with any of the newly listed books that are coming up in the next phase of this thread. You'll pay no additional shipping on new purchases if you take this deal.

Reasonable time payments can be discussed, just PM me if interested.

And here we go with the next phase of listings...

X-Men #31 - F- 5.5 - asking $25 + shipping

Nice bright book with light wear, very light 1” bend/crease to lower right front cover, short upper right front cover crease too, light distributor ink top of back cover.

OSPG has this book at $20 in VG and $30 in Fine 6.0.

X-Men31.jpg

X-Men31bc.jpg

X-Men #35 (copy A) - about 3.0 - asking $25 + shipping SOLD :news:

Solid lower grade copy, small chip at lower right front cover and 1” diameter water stain in inside cover at same area. Otherwise just general wear.

OSPG has this book at $22 in Good 2.0 and $44 in VG.

X-Men35a.jpg

X-Men35abc.jpg

X-Men #32 - VG - asking $15 + shipping

Pretty copy, nice and white, great color, would be higher but for crease.

OSPG has this book at $20 in VG.

X-Men32.jpg

X-Men32bc.jpg

Great looking book, :takeit:

:applause:^^ Its every bit as pretty in hand. Shame about the crease.

X-Men #35 (copy B) - about 6.0 - asking $79 + shipping

Light spine wear and non-color breaking wrinkling are the main defects, ¼” bend/crease at upper right back cover, nice looking copy I really wouldn't mind keeping (which explains my strong asking price).

OSPG has this book at $66 in Fine (like I said, my asking price is aggressive and I really don't mind keeping it).

X-Men35b.jpg

X-Men35bbc.jpg

X-Men #33 - about 5.0 - asking $20 + shipping

Just light spine and edge wear, short tear on right edge, bright colors and gloss.

OSPG has this book at $20 in VG and $30 in Fine.

X-Men33.jpg

X-Men33bc.jpg

:takeit: Love me some Dr. Strange! ;)

X-Men #33 - about 5.0 - asking $20 + shipping

Just light spine and edge wear, short tear on right edge, bright colors and gloss.

OSPG has this book at $20 in VG and $30 in Fine.

X-Men33.jpg

X-Men33bc.jpg

:takeit: Love me some Dr. Strange! ;)

Thanks! ^^

X-Men #37 - VF-/VF - asking $49 + shipping

Pretty book, just some light spine wear. Book was folded slightly off, so back pages stick out a bit, this looks production as wear is consistent.

OSPG has this book at $69 in VF 8.0.

X-Men37.jpg

X-Men37bc.jpg

X-Men #38 - Apparent VG - asking $5 + shipping SOLD :news:

Solid VG, but has a few slivers of worthless color touch along the bottom edge that I nearly missed. I hate it when people CT any book, but it is particularly pointless on a book with plenty of other wear. rantrant

OSPG has this book at $11 in G and $22 in VG.

X-Men38.jpg

X-Men38bc.jpg

X-Men #39 - F/F+ - asking $25 + shipping

Great eye appeal, light corner wear, minor crease on lower left back cover, some non color breaking bends on back cover, spine wear, a couple of minor spots in gloss (doubt they are stains, but they’re there). Very solid book.

OSPG is at $30 in Fine 6.0.

X-Men39.jpg

X-Men39bc.jpg

X-Men #40 - VF++ - asking $75 + shipping SOLD :news:

Prettiest book in the collection so far. Tight spine, wonderful color, deep gloss, just sweet. Has the faintest 1/4" crease in the upper right corner of the front cover, and some wrinkles in that corner and the corresponding back cover, all of which would very easily press out. There is also some distributor ink overspray easily seen in the scans. Tiny pen mark on back cover just above artist's back. I've graded the book as is, not a "potentialized" grade, but if the book does not sell I will be doing a press/sub with it.

OSPG is $72 in VF 8.0.

X-Men40.jpg

X-Men40bc.jpg