• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Name your favorite Bronze Age character that isn't named Wolverine or Punisher?!

124 posts in this topic

wolverine.

wait.

err...

Moon Knight. the Bill Sienkiewicz version, not that goofy "Fist of Konshu" thing with all the gold bracelets and whatnot

Moon Knight. the Bill Sienkiewicz version, not that goofy "Fist of Konshu" thing with all the gold bracelets and whatnot

Bill Sienkiewicz + Moon Knight + Comic Cover = cloud9.gif But I believe that to be in the Copper Age even if the sods at Overstreet are oblivious and are still smoking their crack pipes that its Bronze screwy.gif

Bill Sienkiewicz + Moon Knight + Comic Cover = cloud9.gif But I believe that to be in the Copper Age even if the sods at Overstreet are oblivious and are still smoking their crack pipes that its Bronze screwy.gif

Series started in 1980, 4-5 years before Copper Age. sumo.gif

I can think of alot of things to retort but will stand by the Greggy cornerstone of. screwy.gif

There's no way 1985 is Bronze sumo.gif

I can think of alot of things to retort but will stand by the Greggy cornerstone of. screwy.gif

There's no way 1985 is Bronze sumo.gif

i was actually thinking of the storylines in The Rampaging Hulk magazines, which date from the late 70s. i still think that axe murderer storyline is one of the better late bronze stories

Gotta go with Luke Cage here

"Sweet Christmas!", I've got to go along with that sentiment. There was something about those early issues and their "mean streets" appeal that hooked me as a little kid, and still does today.

Gotta go with Luke Cage here

"Sweet Christmas!", I've got to go along with that sentiment. There was something about those early issues and their "mean streets" appeal that hooked me as a little kid, and still does today.

thumbsup2.gif

Would Swamp Thing count? For me, it was the Wrightson issues. God those were good. I stopped collecting by the 80's Alan Moore run but I've got some trade paperbacks and they don't do it for me. Maybe it was Wrightson's work?