• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ben Affleck is Batman!

624 posts in this topic

this guy's career renaissance is astounding. i wish he were directing rather than snyder.

Too true, it's impressive to watch. But I've still never seen anything from him to suggest he can pull off such an hyper-serious character in front of the camera. He's too smirky.

Honest to God, I never thought I'd even consider that there might be a worse move than Bale, but... :(

Does that mean the next "Punisher" will be casted soon...?

27_mclovin_lgl.jpg

Please don't joke like that (tsk) ....that kid could be the next Matt Murdock though hm

(tsk)

Sorry man. Punisher was the biggest bad @ss character I could think of. (thumbs u

The Town was good.

This. Also Argo.

I remember when Heath Ledger was announced as the Joker, and the internet lost its' collective mess. That turned out alright, so why can't this?

I still only half believe that was Ledger. What an insanely good performance from someone I thought was RomCom fodder at best.

The Town was good.

This. Also Argo.

I remember when Heath Ledger was announced as the Joker, and the internet lost its' collective mess. That turned out alright, so why can't this?

I think Ben Affleck is a known quantity at this point, I don't think there is any room there for him to surprise anyone.

The Town was good.

This. Also Argo.

I think Ben Affleck is a known quantity at this point, I don't think there is any room there for him to surprise anyone.

really? before mystic river he was considered a tabloid fodder joke. he then went on to direct 3 terrific movies and collect a bunch of hardware. i think that surprised people.