• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention (LSCC) March 15 &16 2014

344 posts in this topic

Had a successful and very enjoyable weekend, great to meet some new faces and catch up with old buddies. Many thanks to all who purchased from me.

Feeling completely shagged out now so it's time to try and get some sleep before back to work tomorrow. :cry:

Had a successful and very enjoyable weekend, great to meet some new faces and catch up with old buddies. Many thanks to all who purchased from me.

Feeling completely shagged out now so it's time to try and get some sleep before back to work tomorrow. :cry:

It was good to meet you Garry. Glad you had a good weekend.

It was good to meet you too, Don. :hi:

I didn't see you on the Saturday night, were you there?

Thanks for the chocolates, I wish I'd had a chance to chat. I don't think I saw you around the tables.

It was good to meet you too, Don. :hi:

I didn't see you on the Saturday night, were you there?

No missed Sat night. Wife's birthday so had family meal out. Maybe next time. (thumbs u