• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention (LSCC) March 15 &16 2014

344 posts in this topic

Great. Not only do I have to look out for comic thieves, now I have to fend off food thieves as well. :sumo:

Great. Not only do I have to look out for comic thieves, now I have to fend off food thieves as well. :sumo:

Hopefully I will have your back next year. Just too much going on to make it over in 2014.

Hopefully I will have your back next year. Just too much going on to make it over in 2014.

Fingers crossed for 2015, mate. :wishluck: It'd be good to see you again.

Best to start hassling Doc and Greggster to be your traveling companions now.

Talking of lunch, the biggest favour I can do for any of you is to warn you to avoid the Excel Noodle Bar at all costs. I pride myself on being able to eat anything but in this case :sick:

+1 had it at the mcm expo and it was awful

And the weather is - oddly, for London in March - set fair for the whole weekend.

Should be rain-free and mid- to high-50s, possibly even hitting 60 on Sunday. (thumbs u

Being inside all weekend, that'll be great.

We'll have to take our lunch outside.

Lunch? :/

I get 10 minutes for every ciggy break you take. :baiting:

And the weather is - oddly, for London in March - set fair for the whole weekend.

Should be rain-free and mid- to high-50s, possibly even hitting 60 on Sunday. (thumbs u

lol

You might as well take the Sunday of then :kidaround:

I don't think so. :sumo:

But if you're good, you can have some of the cookies Michele's baking tonight. :/

I always take lunch at the bagel factory...under £5 for a lunch meal deal (hopefully it still is ) and it tastes nice of course

Stuff your bagels.

I'm having lunch in the pub (thumbs u

+1 but away from the egg chasing hooligans

Settled into my Hotel room. Been sorting out passes and stuff tonight and had a nice veggie pie at the Fox :)

See everybody either tomorrow or Saturday (thumbs u

someone delete that part of the post before Garry reads it and has a heart attack!