• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention (LSCC) March 15 &16 2014

344 posts in this topic

Is the wifi connection good at the venue?

they spent alot of money to upgrade it in the last 6 months so i hope so

Thought it seemed OK last year. I was pulling up GPA data for customers through the weekend.

Thought it seemed OK last year. I was pulling up GPA data for customers through the weekend.

Limited to 512kbps per user

Your computer babble means nothing to me. :tonofbricks:

Against doctors orders. I am in London blokes. I am not sick, have a compressed nerve. But I is at my hotel.

Does it hurt down through your rear end and into one of your legs... more precisely in behind one of your knees?

512kbps is the fastest connection any one user might happen to receive to use the Internet. It could be slower depending on the demand or pull on the system at any given time.

Against doctors orders. I am in London blokes. I am not sick, have a compressed nerve. But I is at my hotel.

Does it hurt down through your rear end and into one of your legs... more precisely in behind one of your knees?

Yup. Sciatica. Already had an xray.

512kbps is the fastest connection any one user might happen to receive to use the Internet. It could be slower depending on the demand or pull on the system at any given time.

(thumbs u

What can you do for it?

What can you do for it?

I'd suggest taking Ibuprofen, I'm just getting over a bulged disc so I know how you feel. Rest as much as you can and work the nerve with simple stretching and walk about at intervals.

Avoid any heavy lifting, sitting in cramped spaces or getting into a car.

What can you do for it?

I'd suggest taking Ibuprofen, I'm just getting over a bulged disc so I know how you feel. Rest as much as you can and work the nerve with simple stretching and walk about at intervals.

Avoid any heavy lifting, sitting in cramped spaces or getting into a car.

Thanks. I have had 3 surgeries on my back. I am just taking it easy right now. No sightseeing or anything. I don't know what to stretch. My back or my leg, lol. I have musce relaxers and aleve. Going for an MRI when I get home.

Downloading movies for the 11 hour flight this evening :(

I do not recommend for you then, Con Air, Final Destination, Non-Stop, Airplane or the new documentary on the missing Malaysian flight ;)

Kidding, have a safe flight and enjoy the show.

Downloading movies for the 11 hour flight this evening :(

I often find reading Crossed is a fun way to pas the time on public transport. On trains, I often end up with the whole table to myself :)

Have a good flight and hopefully I'll get to say hi in a few days.

And the weather is - oddly, for London in March - set fair for the whole weekend.

Should be rain-free and mid- to high-50s, possibly even hitting 60 on Sunday. (thumbs u

Being inside all weekend, that'll be great.

And the weather is - oddly, for London in March - set fair for the whole weekend.

Should be rain-free and mid- to high-50s, possibly even hitting 60 on Sunday. (thumbs u

We'll have to take our lunch outside.

We'll have to take our lunch outside.

Lunch? :/