• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

I need to get off my lazy butt and start scanning comics for the Trading Thread.

My question is--is it better to delete my old post (8/2/14) and start another post or just update my old post?

I think, strategically, it would be better to delete your post and start a new one, as people would be more likely to read the most recent posts than rechecking the entire thread.

So what do you think the reason is for the slow down or lack of interest in the PIF and Giving Tree is?

The newness of the thread seems to be wearing off a bit but I think Harvey has designed it for the long haul so there is bound to be some lower points. The initial pace was just dizzying so maybe this is a more realistic pace? Of course one huge offer will probably be placed and everyone will be buzzing again.