• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WEIRD WAR TALES... long runs in high grade

194 posts in this topic

Weird War #48 NM+ Very light, small bend at top of spine on back cover. Otherwise, this one just rolled off the printing press in 1976. White pages. $20.00

wwt48_zps31334459.jpeg

:takeit:

Weird War War #50 NM-/NM Small stress at centre of sping. Small crease at bottom right hand of cover. Hitler story with AMAZING AT by Alcala. Great, great book and IMHO an overlooked treasure of the bronze age. $16.00 SOLD!

wwt50_zps4a2ddb50.jpeg

Weird War War #50 NM-/NM Small stress at centre of sping. Small crease at bottom right hand of cover. Hitler story with AMAZING AT by Alcala. Great, great book and IMHO an overlooked treasure of the bronze age. $16.00

wwt50_zps4a2ddb50.jpeg

:takeit:

I am letting Lizards2 have the #50...I think I am hogging this thread up too much and I am running out of money :)

:lol: Thanks - but, only if you don't need it. You're winning fair and square. :foryou: