• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WEIRD WAR TALES... long runs in high grade

194 posts in this topic

I am letting Lizards2 have the #50...I think I am hogging this thread up too much and I am running out of money :)

:lol: Thanks - but, only if you don't need it. You're winning fair and square. :foryou:

I no longer own a single Weird Wars as I sold them all 30 years ago. lol

I do feel guilty about hogging the thread though and I have to be more careful with my money...I will be more discriminating from now on.

I am letting Lizards2 have the #50...I think I am hogging this thread up too much and I am running out of money :)

:lol: Thanks - but, only if you don't need it. You're winning fair and square. :foryou:

I do feel guilty about hogging the thread though and I have to be more careful with my money...I will be more discriminating from now on.

If you want to offer me the 42 I sure won't turn it down

lol...I will keep that, sorry.

Weird War #65 NM+ Great copy. Light stacking/offset soiling on back. White pages. $18.00

wwt65_zps78d80273.jpeg

:gossip: #66...,

lol...I will keep that, sorry.

Don't blame you. One of my favorite Kubert covers