• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WEIRD WAR TALES... long runs in high grade

194 posts in this topic

Weird War #40 NM- Great cover!!! Overspray stacking/offset stain at top of back cover. A couple of light, hairline stresse on the spine. White pages. $18.00

wwt40_zps58854c84.jpeg

:takeit:

Weird War #32 VF+ Nice copy. Light creases on upper spine, and a ‘hanging chad’ on the bottom right cover. Offwhite pages. $12.00

wwt32_zpsbb9ccbce.jpeg

Weird War #36 VF+ Nice copy, some softness as the corner and minor surface wear. 100 pager, and a tougher book to find in nice shape. Offwhite pages. $20.00

wwt36_zps6166993f.jpeg

Weird War #37 NM/NM+ Offwhite pages. Would be straight NM+ except for small crease/hanging chad on bottom right cover (looks like a small bindery defect.) beautiful copy. $22.00

wwt37_zps76fa4f74.jpeg

Even though I didn't get a chance at these books I have to say what a great thread this is. I don't know why but you just never see these books, let alone in nice shape. It was fun just watching. Thanks !

Even though I didn't get a chance at these books I have to say what a great thread this is. I don't know why but you just never see these books, let alone in nice shape. It was fun just watching. Thanks !

Always liked WWT - that title was one of the first U.S. comics I bought off the newstand back in the day. Still enjoy rereading them.

That's my pleasure!

I really enjoyed putting this run together - it was actually the first DC war run I completed, thanks to some opportune collection that hit Toronto about a decade ago.

Now that I feel it's time to let them go, there's no folks I'd rather sell them to than the good people on these boards... I've tried to grade them hard and price them fair.

Seems to be working out okay so far!

I'm on my phone right now - will mark the other sold books as sold later tonight.

And as rare as some of these are, my experience has been that the 1975-1980 books are even tougher to find in grade. Particularly the implosion 35 and 50 centers from 1977-78. They're all coming up next weekend...