• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Rawhide Kids 17, 18, 19,20.........

30 posts in this topic

I haven't been on here really for over a month, pretty burned out on comics, Still love the hobby just switched to OA. looking to fund other purchases. Price does include shipping. Shipping outside the U.S.may cost more, If you are comfortable extra cost for shipping I will ship outside the U.S. Paypal is preferred.

SHIPPING as been built into the costs of individuals. So I will reduce the price accordingly when you buy 2 or more as well

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Willing to listen to offers. If these do well Two-Gun Kid will be next. Still debating on the Kid Colts as those are my favorites. Love all these westerns actually, Typical rules apply. Decided to list them this way as I had multiple emails in the past for particular requests and this is the most fair.

Rawhide Kid 17

I am calling this a fine. book length reading crease along the spine.

Asking price is $400.00 OBO Temporarily on hold pending PM sold via pm

scan0001726x1024_zpse6a1a5f8.jpg

scan0002726x1024_zps05f4fabd.jpg

Rawhide Kid 31

has to be my favorite cover

Bought this off Harley as a VF/NM

I think it may be as the lower corner causes me concern on my re-evalation

VF+

Asking 300.00 (what I paid)

scan0017726x1024_zps1b829a60.jpg

scan0018726x1024_zps9b8d3b1d.jpg

No #21? That book is tough!

These are great - you should PM Crimson Dynamo.

Found a couple but never any I would've been happy with

If these sell won't be sure to cry or be happy I am able to get more art several in this thread I never found better copies like the 31.

No #21? That book is tough!

These are great - you should PM Crimson Dynamo.

Found a couple but never any I would've been happy with

If these sell won't be sure to cry or be happy I am able to get more art several in this thread I never found better copies like the 31.

First time I've seen this cover. Really beautiful book and unique colours. I'm sorry this is bittersweet for you, but GLWTS they are great books. (thumbs u

scan0017726x1024_zps1b829a60.jpg