• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOTH SOLD>>>THANKS! VICTORY COMICS #1 [& GA CAPT. AMERICA COMICS # 65

15 posts in this topic

VICTORY COMICS #1 GREAT PATRIOTIC NAZI WAR COVER

HARD TO DROP THIS ONE...but I will one time by $25... :eyeroll:

UNRESTORED. NO COLOR TOUCH UP. top staple wear/tear but attached.

Bottom staple has pulled through. Half inch spine split.

Front cover is BRIGHT & BOLD in colors. Deep red. Only light crease, corners rounded. Minor 1/8" tear at bottom corner and 14" circular tear at right center edge. No sub crease or other folds or creases that break color.

BACK COVER is still white with near 1/2" tear at center right edge. Also 1/3" tear at left edge. More wear near spine area than surface.

PAGES are really nice OFF WHITE, STAPLES tight although bottom staple area has some wear. There is however some minor chew at corners more so toward back and back cover top left.

Visually book pases as an easy VG/VG+ from the front cover ..but given defects I'd call it a 3.5 overall.

$450 $425 SOLD.... (thumbs u is the OSPG 3.0 PRICE and what I want for this great visual treasure from the past!

First :takeit: gets it...with FREE ship in US :headbang: You know you want it!

IMG_1200_zps43083ed9.jpg

IMG_1203_zps0bdc4c79.jpg

IMG_1202_zps29127be2.jpg

IMG_1204_zps61a234ea.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA #65 ON HOLD ^^ SOLD by PM

VERY BOLD COLORS! DEEP RED!

Light ever wear most at corners. Top right missing just tip.

Although there is some wear at top left corner area, there is no tear, just creasing.

Spine is nice with no splits. No tears. there is a very light, no color break, angled crease starting from bottom about 2" in which goes toward center of book and just disappears.

BACK COVER similar to front in overall condition.

PAGES are very nice! I'd have to say close to NEAR WHITE than light cream!

Staples are very tight and clean. There is a hint of small, light water stain some top back page corners..but so light and small, given grade and overall great pages..I do not see them as affecting the final grade....I think a classic VG but you decide.

CAPS of course are always above Guide these days.

MY PRICE $500 SOLD BY PM

IMG_1127_zps75277e68.jpg

IMG_1129_zps172b1ae3.jpg

IMG_1131_zps67e66a5e.jpg

IMG_1130_zps6ff09f7c.jpg

IMG_1128_zpsc9b281a7.jpg

first :takeit: with PM gets it! :)

It should also be noted that storypapers is just about the only seller I've ever seen on these boards that puts up quality detailed photos of the insides of the mags and what appears to me to be good descriptions of the conditions of each mag.

Kudos.