• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #s 2, 17, 22, and 112: One left!

20 posts in this topic

Here are four three two one cool Fantastic Four issues. The list prices are firm. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal, and time payments can be negotiated if you're a repeat customer. Shipping in North America is included in the prices - across the oceans will cost a bit extra. I did not have any of these books pressed.

Fantastic Four #2

cgc 7.5 ow/w

$2875 SOLD!

FF2front.jpg

FF2back.jpg

Fantastic Four #17

cgc 9.0

$1,000

FF17front.jpg

FF17back.jpg

Someone should buy this - this is a really nice looking "birthday book" for May 6, 1963.

Tell me about it!

My Bday is 5/6/72 but that date stamp is CALLING me! I seriously considered it a little while ago and its still calling me. FF's couldnt be further from my collecting wheelhouse but i LVOE date stamps and that is a damn nice 5/6 one :cloud9:

I love that book! Mark my words, in like 10 years i'll end up buying it for $2500 :facepalm:

Fantastic Four #112

cgc 9.4 ow/w

$750

Scarce with a perfectly registered cover. The scuffs in the middle are on the slab.

FF112cgc-1.jpg

sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! looks like they are spitting on eachother...given their particular animosity towards one another this seems about right!!!! :headbang: awesome book GLWTS!!!

Here are four three cool Fantastic Four issues. The list prices are firm, but if you want to buy all of the remaining three comics a discount can be negotiated. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal, and time payments can be negotiated if you're a repeat customer. Shipping in North America is included in the prices - across the oceans will cost a bit extra. I did not have any of these books pressed.

Fantastic Four #2

cgc 7.5 ow/w

$2875

FF2front.jpg

FF2back.jpg

Okay, I'll bite - what on earth is holding that back to a 7.5???

I'm not viewing this on a massive monitor but from the look of the scan I would have called this at least a 9.0 all day...

Here are four three cool Fantastic Four issues. The list prices are firm, but if you want to buy all of the remaining three comics a discount can be negotiated. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal, and time payments can be negotiated if you're a repeat customer. Shipping in North America is included in the prices - across the oceans will cost a bit extra. I did not have any of these books pressed.

Fantastic Four #2

cgc 7.5 ow/w

$2875

FF2front.jpg

FF2back.jpg

I'm not viewing this on a massive monitor but from the look of the scan I would have called this at least a 9.0 all day...

...... Bob's books always have mad eye appeal...... he doesn't just buy the first book that comes along. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

There is a barely perceptible vertical crease that runs parallel to the spine beneath the bottom staple, and I believe it keeps the book from a much higher grade.