• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryan Cranston cast as Lex Luthor

34 posts in this topic

I would love them to use Cranston as Luthor in the President Luthor storyline. How kick would it be to have him running for President under the "I'll keep you safe from the evil alien" and corrupting his way to the presidency, then needing the JLA to take him down. Could work out really well as long as he's portrayed as they used him in the Superman 90s cartoon and not as the Gene Hackman Luthor. Cranston can knock it out of the park if its written right. One of the best actors in Hollywood and a genuinely nice guy. I am 100% Bryan Cranston for anything.

Good news, hopefully they make him surprisingly smart and dangerous.

Please not another animated buffoon who surrounds himself with gang of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

No real estate deals this time...Lex is a drug lord...Pushing Kryptonite Meth...Supes gets addicted, Batman and the rest of the League have to have an Intervention.

:jokealert:

...And not a very good one...

"Still a better love story than Twilght."

-slym

Apparently he's signed up for 10 movies I read earlier. Source

I'm guessing his appearances will be sort of like Nick Fury's (Samuel L. Jackson) just playing short scenes leading up to something bigger.

Matt Damon might be considered for Martian Manhunter or Aquaman!

Ben Affleck reportedly signed to as many as 13 movies!!

I'm surprised to see people upset about Luthor being in a Superman movie. We didn't see him in a first movie, and he is a must for Superman movie, like Joker is a must for Batman movies. Luthor is also a good match for Batman in regards to intelligence. It would be odd to see Batman against someone like Doomsday.

I'm surprised to see people upset about Luthor being in a Superman movie. We didn't see him in a first movie, and he is a must for Superman movie, like Joker is a must for Batman movies. Luthor is also a good match for Batman in regards to intelligence. It would be odd to see Batman against someone like Doomsday.

I agree but I think everyone just wants to see more of supermans strength go up against someone equally as powerful. I also think its going to be hard for Batman to take a hit from another life form just based on the Man of Steel movie! Then again he is Batman.