• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Mighty Mouse 1

16 posts in this topic

This was in a raw collection I bought on Friday.

Does anyone even collect these anymore?

The back cover is pretty much perfect.

Front cover has the shallow surface scrape on the right side. That's about it. The spine seems perfect.

That line at the top left is a small crease I guess (bindery?) not a tear.

Insides are gorgeous and tight.

This is one of those 1 staple war comics so it's pretty rare to find it still tightly bound.

get-attachment-38aspx_zps53ea6aa8.jpeg

Can we see this perfect BC?

Sure, I'll post a pic of the back cover. I was just wondering how much that surface scrape on the front cover was going to ding the grade. Can this still get a 7.0 or 8.0 or will it get hammered all the way down to 5.0 or 6.0?

Can we see this perfect BC?

Here's the back cover. It's really nice (maybe not perfect, but much better than the front cover). And as a bonus a pic of the inside back cover which has an "art" page that luckily wasn't drawn on. The book actually feels like it hasn't been read.

get-attachment-39aspx_zps5e3dcdd0.jpeg

get-attachment-40aspx_zps009c9c29.jpeg

Hope this doesn't come off and "mines better than yours" but here's a graded copy.

No back cover scan, its similar to the front though.

The paper pull at the right edge would mark it down a bit to me, so I'd go with a 6.0

Any other Timely's in the collection?

scan0302.jpg

scan0303.jpg