• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rose City Comic Con Signature Series Submissions September 21-22

6 posts in this topic

I am taking submissions once again this year for the Rose City Comic Con. I will be taking submissions at the show, I should be set up right across form the artist alley, also we will have 6 artist alley tables accommodating my studio and artists at the show so come on by and say hi you can't miss us.

http://rosecitycomiccon.com/

Mail in submissions are due by Thursday September 20th at the very latest.

Submissions can be submitted under your own dealer or CS number just message me for details.

Please put your name, board name, mailing address and email on the back of the backing board with your comics!

Pricing:

Signatures:

$36 modern CGC submission fee 1980-Present

$48 economy CGC submission fee Any Year

Additional Signatures: $10.00 per additional signature

NOTE: All additional signatures MUST be signed at the same show or event. CGC no longer allows books to be held for additional signatures at an additional show or event. Once the book has been signed at a show or event it MUST be submitted for grading by the conclusion of that show or event.

Slab Cracking: $5.00 per item

Invoice Fee: $5.00 per invoice

Fast Tracking (optional): $10.00 per item

Return Shipping: $20 for the first comic and $3.00 each additional comic. For all other items please inquire. International shipping please inquire for a quote. Shipping does NOT include insurance.

Sketches:

I will provide sketch pickup services and sketch requests, the cost for each sketch pickup or request is $20.00 per item.

RETAINER: If you are interested in obtaining sketches I will work out a retainer for you to send via PayPal or check which I will use toward obtaining your items. I will invoice each customer within 14 days of the end of the event and provide a bill or a refund for the balance of the retainer provided.

* These prices include CGC grading and encapsulating and are subject to change.

** This price does not include CGC grading. Price applies to RAW ungraded items including comic books, posters, or other collectables.

How to get your item signed through Mercenary Art?

On the back of your comic submissions or on a separate sheet with your submission please provide the following information, name, address, telephone number, email and the name / names of the creators that you would like to sign the item. Failure to provide this information may delay or prevent the completion of your request or the return of your item.

All orders MUST be paid in advance or a payment arrangement should be made with me prior to the event. For sketch requests please confirm a retainer prior to the event. Acceptable payments include PayPal, or personal check. Make checks out to Jake Mackessy. Send PayPal payments to mackessy_30@hotmail.com.

Ship the books to:

Jake Mackessy

106 N Lilly St.

Moscow, Id. 83843

Once you mail your items(s), please send an email to mackessy_30@hotmail.com. In the body of the email, list the books included in the shipment, the shipping method, and the tracking number. In the subject line of the email, enter "Books for [your name] and the event from which your item is to be signed". If you have any questions, contact us either via e-mail at mackessy_30@hotmail.com or call me at (208) 329-4042.

DISCLAIMER: All books will be handled with care but no grade is guaranteed. Previous grades cannot be guaranteed and while I am happy to crack slabs this provides even more opportunity for damage to the book and I cannot be held responsible for damage during the slab cracking process. It can be attested however that my slab cracking skills are very good.

2013 Mercenary Art Studio

106 N Lilly St.

Moscow, Id. 83843

Jake Mackessy

Email: mackessy_30@hotmail.com

Guests include:

Brandi Milne

Mark Rahner

Joshua Williamson

Ani-Mia

Periscope Studios

Rich Werner