• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you are going to sell books to other boardies...

355 posts in this topic

I had the same problem recently. I'll leave the seller un-named because he is a regular here, but this is unacceptable. The package was a bubble-mailer, with the comics and one piece of cardboard.

q4ud.jpg

0qp0.jpg

He is NOT a graduate of the Dr Balls school of balls.

From the boomerang collection?

How did it all evolve into what is going on now in the thread?

Because watching a circle jerk is far less rewarding than participating in one.

Said the guy with the most experience :P

Is it possible to have a circle jerk with just one person? hm

You can help anytime you want sweetums. (thumbs u

:sick:

The more the merrier i say. 1 person does not a circle jerk make lol

Has anyone ever received a slab in one of these that wasn't completely damaged?

mgc1.jpg

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-2932-graded-comic-mailer-with-filler-pads.aspx

Yes, I have and it arrived just fine. I use these too, but I put this slab box into another box tightly packaged to reduce the chance of shipping damage.

I had the same problem recently. I'll leave the seller un-named because he is a regular here, but this is unacceptable. The package was a bubble-mailer, with the comics and one piece of cardboard.

q4ud.jpg

0qp0.jpg

:o :o NO WAY is that acceptable!!! I would be very upset if books came that way to me!

q4ud.jpg

0qp0.jpg

:o :o NO WAY is that acceptable!!! I would be very upset if books came that way to me!

More of Greggy's chit? I'm surprised he even used one piece of cardboard.

I would hope that if anything I ever sent anyone arrived in poor condition due to poor packing that they would let me know. Now, if you lived in an Earthquake zone and you had some of that apocalyptic stuff happen like in those end of the world movies and my books did not survive a bridge falling on the books... then that is a different story.

q4ud.jpg

0qp0.jpg

I forgot to note that the seller DID give me a refund, not including shipping costs.

Just read this whole thread and no one was outed as the bad guy :(

So, that said, I am gonna out some of the good guys.

I have been spoilt the last few years on the boards and lucky that all of the sellers I have dealt with are excellent at packing and shipping books.

My deepest thanks go to the following sellers for making this a great place for me (worship)(worship)(worship)

Joeypost

BeachBum

Cheetah

Chuck Gower

Dr Balls - packed it so tight

Filter81

GACollectibles :cloud9:

Harley Troy

Jimmy Linguinii

reptilekingdie

FlamingTelepath - Nick - Comicana :cloud9:

SeanFingh

SeanFingh - so good I will say him twice

Skinny white boy

Somewhereintexas

Stryfe1000

.Troy

ItsJustRyan

gaz2810i

songsaboutclouds

Comicopolis

Boozad

zzutak - about time you had another sale Jay :wishluck:

Kramerica

ciorac

Fedoraman

jools&jim

Balham's Finest

Gsims718

MutantKeys

:foryou: sorry if I missed anyone, but if you have sold me books on here, I mean you also, as I have no complaints whatsoever. Thank guys (thumbs u

The below photo is why I give up with places like ebay except for trusted sellers.

S5003092.jpg

Anyone read about the flack that Amazon has received from the way they ship things out?

I stopped ordering Hardcovers from amzon because they pretty much shipped them like that PS3 game i just posted.

Every single HC i got had at least one blunt corner :(

I have been spoilt the last few years on the boards and lucky that all of the sellers I have dealt with are excellent at packing and shipping books.

My deepest thanks go to the following sellers for making this a great place for me (worship)(worship)(worship)

Joeypost

BeachBum

Cheetah

Chuck Gower

Filter81

Harley Troy

Jimmy Linguinii

reptilekingdie

SeanFingh

Skinny white boy

Somewhereintexas

Stryfe1000

.Troy

ItsJustRyan

gaz2810i

songsaboutclouds

Comicopolis

Boozad

Kramerica

ciorac

Fedoraman

jools&jim

Balham's Finest

Gsims718

MutantKeys

:foryou: sorry if I missed anyone, but if you have sold me books on here, I mean you also, as I have no complaints whatsoever. Thank guys (thumbs u

The below photo is why I give up with places like ebay except for trusted sellers.

S5003092.jpg

The only thing I can make out of that thread is that you need to buy something from me so I can be on it. :(

Joeypost

BeachBum

Cheetah

Chuck Gower

Filter81

Harley Troy

Jimmy Linguinii

reptilekingdie

SeanFingh

Skinny white boy

Somewhereintexas

Stryfe1000

.Troy

ItsJustRyan

gaz2810i

songsaboutclouds

Comicopolis

Boozad

Kramerica

ciorac

Fedoraman

jools&jim

Balham's Finest

Gsims718

MutantKeys

:applause:

Lets keep it going..

I just go a book from DiceX that was packed perfectly.

Anyone read about the flack that Amazon has received from the way they ship things out?

I think they have improved a lot in the past six months and they now actively solicit feedback on packaging -- a sign they are trying to get better.

Dice knows what he is doing. I have never subbed a book that I got from Dice that didn't get a 9.8. That is truth. I don't know the exact number of subs, but it is more than two and less than ten.

q4ud.jpg

0qp0.jpg

I forgot to note that the seller DID give me a refund, not including shipping costs.

Ouch! Not acceptable to ship that way and reaaallly not acceptable to refuse to refund shipping costs -- both ways.

Dice knows what he is doing. I have never subbed a book that I got from Dice that didn't get a 9.8. That is truth. I don't know the exact number of subs, but it is more than two and less than ten.

You just wait until you see what I'm shipping to your mailbox soon. hm