• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Queston about 2 separate for sale threads

20 posts in this topic

Hello oh wise boardies,

Since I don't want to have my sales thread presently going on pulled by the "board police" who seem to get there jollies doing at, and 1 particular boardie...

I have a big raw sale thread in the silver/bronze. I now have some HIGH GRADE CGC Avenger books I want to post, but would like to do it in a separate thread. Will it get combined or pulled? I don't want to combine it because of the difference in values..

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Steve

Hello oh wise boardies,

Since I don't want to have my sales thread presently going on pulled by the "board police" who seem to get there jollies doing at, and 1 particular boardie...

I have a big raw sale thread in the silver/bronze. I now have some HIGH GRADE CGC Avenger books I want to post, but would like to do it in a separate thread. Will it get combined or pulled? I don't want to combine it because of the difference in values..

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Steve

I would just cut to the chase and email a Mod and ask them. I can't see any issue with it and then you don't have to worry about the people the board police.

I ran a FS thread over on Hisstank three years ago that was somehow bumped last week and merged with the FS ad I ran here two weeks ago on the CGC Boards.

cgcmod10's powers extend far and wide....

far and wide.

They are combining them all now Steve.

Add two moderns and put it in mixed with the rest of the cool kids ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

That sucks... :(

Your threads are like "Field of Dreams", Steve ... "if you post it, they will come."

Literally ;)

Hello oh wise boardies,

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Steve

I didn't have any problem when I did that. I just waited a day or so before starting a 2nd thread. Maybe that helps

:shrug:

They are combining them all now Steve.

Add two moderns and put it in mixed with the rest of the cool kids ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

That sucks... :(

Your threads are like "Field of Dreams", Steve ... "if you post it, they will come."

Literally ;)

Laugh out loud !!!

I ran a FS thread over on Hisstank three years ago that was somehow bumped last week and merged with the FS ad I ran here two weeks ago on the CGC Boards.

far and wide.

Wait... What? Link?

I'm kidding. :banana:

far and wide.

Wait... What? Link?

I'm kidding. :banana:

Wow... First week back at school with students. I get sort of brain dead.