• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone post a picture of Wolverine from Hulk #180

111 posts in this topic

I hear he has a panel at the end of Hulk #180 but I've never seen it. Reminds me of Mary Jane Watsons appearance at the end of Spidey..... uh #42 I think

I hear Marvel publishing is trying to make their bronze age back stock more "sale-able"...

Here's an idea.

wolvie180paneltwerk_zpsdd826a17.jpg

I hear Marvel publishing is trying to make their bronze age back stock more "sale-able"...

Here's an idea.

wolvie180paneltwerk_zpsdd826a17.jpg

hm

lol

162944329_23a4570b9b_o.jpg

Looks like a first appearance to me. (shrug)

Isn't the first appearance of Darkseid like that? Doesn't his face just appear on a TV screen on like the second to last panel?

yup a lot less than this ... but collectors buy that as his first ???? its just his head also

Yeah, below is all you see. Forever People #1 should be considered the real first app.

photo T2eC16JHJFsFFRcZ8HBRlk5qYSQ60_57_zps2b54a6e0.jpg

lol

Isn't the first appearance of Darkseid like that? Doesn't his face just appear on a TV screen on like the second to last panel?

yup a lot less than this ... but collectors buy that as his first ???? its just his head also

Yeah, below is all you see. Forever People #1 should be considered the real first app.

Yep. I found this issue at a flea market once and picked it up. I had to look through it a few times to find Darkseid. And he looks so goofy.

lol

I would consider the above a cameo...At best...

What does the label say for Forever People #1? I saw an old CGC label that says "1st Forever People Superman and Darkseid appearance"

Yet, Hulk #181 says "First Full Wolverine Appearance"...

Kind of like Avengers #195 - Should be the First Full Task Master as it is a full page of TM in all his glory but I think #196 gets more of a bump b/c he is on the cover...I don't know how you could classify #195 as anything but a First Full Appearance...

Some of these things are just wonky though I guess...

lol

Unfortunately though, it isn't.

The other book was released first. Simples.

I agree about Hulk #180, I think we all do. How the heck is that not Wolverines first appearance?" Cameo be blowed.