• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 'I am getting married'/Buy my stuff sale! MEGA KEY!! - and other *spoon* books.

4 posts in this topic

First sales thread on the board (I think!). However, due to my upcoming wedding, I am going to sell this book. All of the usual rules apply, but for clarity's sake, here they are again.

-No HoS or Probationary people.

-Shipping will be $11.00 per book unless you buy more than one, then i'll combine.

-The Walking Dead #1 will require sig. confirmation.

-Paypal is preferred, but I am open to other forms of payments.

-:takeit: trumps PMs, but you are welcome to PM.

-US Shipping only.

-Please post if you would like more photos and i'll try to get them ASAP.

BOOK #1

The Walking Dead #1 - $2300

Gorgeous book. Truly a great example of a 9.8. Prior to me was owned by a prominent collector.

photo4_zps7f52c2b0.jpg

BOOK #2

Civil War #1 - $20

This book is one of those "Dynamic Forces" books. Comes with the CoA.

photo3_zps8e3da36d.jpg

BOOK #3

Detective Comics #880 - CGC Signature Series - $30

This is one of those books that I cracked from a 9.6, and then I believe I accidentally bent the back cover putting it in the bag. As such, I have no idea what to offer this book for price wise.

photo1_zpsa4351950.jpg

BOOK #3

This is one of those books that I cracked from a 9.6, and then I believe I accidentally bent the back cover putting it in the bag. As such, I have no idea what to offer this book for price wise.

photo1_zpsa4351950.jpg

:takeit:

BOOK #3

photo1_zpsa4351950.jpg

:takeit:

Woohooo!