• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sylvester Stallone & Chloe Grace Moretz signing in New York

19 posts in this topic

Desert Wind Comics is extremely excited to announce that we have made special arrangements to get items signed by both Sylvester Stallone & Chloe Grace Moretz during the New York Comic Con. Contact DWC via email at Chandler@desertwindcomics.com for complete details. Detail information will NOT be posted here. Due to our upcoming travel schedule we will not have access to answer PM's so please use emails. The Sylvester Stallone slots will be extremely limited and you must make arrangements with DWC prior to Wednesday, September 4th to get you items signed. The deadline for Chloe Grace Moretz is September 30th.

Maybe someone can answer this...

I am hearing near $400 for a Sly auto? Has anyone confirmed pricing?

I've been checking the Celebrity Authentics website since they announced on Tuesday that Stallone was signing with them at NYCC.

It's the first image on the main page http://www.celebrityauthentics.com/

They also mention more appearances yet to be revealed.

CA mentioned that tickets go on sale September 5th on their site, but no mention of price yet.

$450 for an autograph and $500 for photo opp with Stallone.

Thanks for the info from "When Nerds Attack", but they say it's $395 for an auto and $450 for a photo opp. Link

The must have changed it since Thursday when they posted it. Still $400 for someone to sign something is ridiculous.

That is a ton, I agree. I felt the same way when Harrison Ford asked for that much. Would have loved the get something but my brain wouldn't let my heart take over. lol

Thanks again for the website info.

eh ill probably still get one myself. I think I have a couple people via pm that I quoted this price to a couple days ago when I was told the price, as far as I know they were all in at $400 also.

What would there be for him (Stallone) to sign comic wise? A Judge Dredd book? I wwouldn't think there would be much for him to sign if you wanted CGC SS.

Only celebrity SS of my collection. Signed by Randy Couture, Terry Crews, and Steve Austin

DSCN1418.jpg

Would love to add him to this one of mine

Last call as the DWC cut off for Sylvester Stallone is tomorrow. To help clarify DWC has quoted a price that includes our time of getting an item signed. If someone else is willing to take your item and get it signed for free then go with them. I just wanted to clarify why the DWC price is a little higher then the ticket sales price. DWC will stand on our reputation of getting books signed at shows and leave it at that.