• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lois is home

9 posts in this topic

Nice Key!... 1st Silver Age Appearance of Catwoman. Glad to see your Go Go Checkered Collection just keeps getting better.

Just out of curiosity (which killed the cat)... What's the 9.6 I see in the photo below the 9.0?

SW3D

You guys have sharp eyes.

What it isn't is one of the 9.6s from he go-go check collection.

It is: Wonder Woman (1987) issue 181 that I had slabbed for my wife to go with her WW statue that is based on that cover.

Images in my set "for my wonder wife"

While part of me enjoys the more cerebral offerings of today's comics, there is such an absurdist charm to a lot of yesteryear's offerings that it makes me sad we no longer see covers like this.

I mean let's just say you managed to turn Superman in to a cat and confine him to a cage, you would have to label it right? And of course the obvious go to plaque would read: "Superpussycat, formerly Superman". That is so brilliantly ludicrous it makes my brain hurt.

I really need a copy of this book, thanks for sharing!

Now I am even more impressed... Your wife collects comics!

That should be a journal topic onto itself... "Women and their Comic Collections!"

Congrats on finding your Wonder Woman!

Do you know if Zatanna or Power Girl are available?

SW3D