• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED (THANK YOU:) Captain America #100 CGC 9.0 - 1st SA Cap Issue

14 posts in this topic

Hey everyone - please feel free to peruse and purchase my items :)

1. First off, absolutely NO Probbies or HOSer's. Your user ID will be checked to verify it is not on the list before a deal is finalized.

2. I ship to the US & Canada. US shipping is $25 per book due to the inclusion of insurance for the full value of the book. (USPS Priority Mail shipping is the method used). Insurance & tracking is included in the shipping costs. If you are from Canada, please PM me for shipping costs (Canada shipping will be around $45 but that's an estimate). I ship within 2-3 days of purchase (often times the very next day after payment has been received).

3. I accept Paypal only. Once a deal has been finalized, I'll need you to PM me your Paypal address so I can send you an invoice for the item(s) being purchased.

4. The first :takeit: in thread wins the item(s). Please PM for questions!

5. I can consider reasonable offers - please PM me if you're interested!!! I'll only have these up on the forum for a little while - if no interest they'll be moved to eBay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain America #100 CGC 9.0 - 1st Solo Cap Issue since 1940's - CLOSED

IMG_1737_zpsdde49022.jpg[/url]

IMG_1739_zps24ad673b.jpg[/url]

Avengers #4 CGC 4.5 - 1st Silver Age Captain America Appearance - SOLD

IMG_1727_zps2bb1ae18.jpg[/url]

IMG_1733_zps207b6c0d.jpg[/url]

That's a real nice looking 4.5

Thank you! It has never been pressed, either. If one wanted to go that route, I believe it could go up to a 5.0 (maybe even 5.5) - I bought this raw a few years ago and didn't know about pressing via CCS when I had this slabbed in the spring or else I should have done that before slabbing.

Anyway, the white pages are a nice addition, too :)