• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 189 - thoughts please

6 posts in this topic

Was on vacation this week and stopped into a LCS that I've never been in. Amidst the usual stash of modern books and toys, I spotted this book on the wall. The owner let me have it for $40, which I wasn't sure if it was really worth it given the condition.

http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/Jarhead/batman189/batman189.htm

There's a bit color fading on the cover from where it was left in the sun, quite a bit of surface scuffing on Batman's underwear and a little bit on Scarecrow's nearby leg, a very small amount of water damage towards the lower, left hand corner (more perceptible on the inside of the book rather than outside), and cover gloss is somewhat faded as well.

The positives are that this is a very structurally sound book with tight staples, OW/W pages, very good spine despite all the other issues.

Not a collector of SA books, but since this is somewhat of a key, I'd figure I'd take a chance on it.