• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War Comics a-go-go! Gold, Silver and Bronze. Bang! Bang!

243 posts in this topic

20 minutes late it too late, lately....,

I was logging comics in in the comic room, and totally missed out. :acclaim:

20 minutes late it too late, lately....,

I was logging comics in in the comic room, and totally missed out. :acclaim:

Your wallet thanks you.

Yes - wallet and wife. :eek:

Now if only goldust40 could have been 20 minutes late as well :grin:
:P

Actually, I like that we shared, we both got some nice books. And I couldn't afford all of them anyway.

Agreed. Serendipitously, I kind of left the dino covers as I wasn't after many of them.

Now if only goldust40 could have been 20 minutes late as well :grin:
:P

Actually, I like that we shared, we both got some nice books. And I couldn't afford all of them anyway.

Agreed. Serendipitously, I kind of left the dino covers as I wasn't after many of them.

That is good...those are the books I wanted most. But even if you had gotten them it would have been OK seeing how you are from London :) (I am half British, dual citizenship)

All American Men of War #12 GD Tape on cover, and chew along top of back cover (a few pages deep). Great reading copy of a tough book, with VERY early Russ Heath DC war art – certainly some of the first work he did for DC. Offwhite pages. $5.00

aamow12_zps5174d623.jpeg

:takeit: