• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War Comics a-go-go! Gold, Silver and Bronze. Bang! Bang!

243 posts in this topic

I have 2 comic weak points...horror/sci-fi and war. If bigfiver68 plans a horror thread, I will be bankrupt!

I have the same weak points, plus Timelys. :tonofbricks:

I wish I could afford Timelys. I have never owned a single one.

Great pick-up by the way on that Ghostly Weird Stories...I would have grabbed it if I had the money.

Wow, great prices on all those books. I feel like I took the wayback machine to the 1990s.

:applause:

I believe in the quick nickel over the slow dime! And for these grades, I believe the prices reflect the current market for mid-gradeish books.

And I hate to break this to everyone, but my next thread will probably be horror...sorry guys :grin:

Wow, great prices on all those books. I feel like I took the wayback machine to the 1990s.

:applause:

I believe in the quick nickel over the slow dime! And for these grades, I believe the prices reflect the current market for mid-gradeish books.

And I hate to break this to everyone, but my next thread will probably be horror...sorry guys :grin:

When, dare I ask?

Yep, amazing sale!! Great books, great prices.

I love how some folks put "priced to sell" and they still sit. These books here were most definitely priced to sell.

Way to go, Shep! :headbang:

I love how some folks put "priced to sell" and they still sit. These books here were most definitely priced to sell.

All threads aren't visited by both Captain Deep-pockets and a bingeing jaymole either...., you can't place it all on the prices.

All threads aren't visited by both Captain Deep-pockets and a bingeing jaymole either...., you can't place it all on the prices.

lol

Yes, definitely a combination of price and material.

I went way overboard and I am hoping that this thread is now officially over so I can start working on how I am going to pay for all these books :)