• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

Just wondering if the set of reprints coming in February will have the same cover as these prints or a different cover? I do know that that set will be the only way to get the Forever Evil 3d cover

At the very least, the 3-D back covers should be different, shouldn't they?

Just wondering if the set of reprints coming in February will have the same cover as these prints or a different cover? I do know that that set will be the only way to get the Forever Evil 3d cover

I'm hoping that the color scheme would be slightly different. I think's that how DC been modifying each print runs.... Just looking at Batman 1st print up to 5th prints

I'm hoping that the color scheme would be slightly different. I think's that how DC been modifying each print runs.... Just looking at Batman 1st print up to 5th prints

According to DC the only difference will be that the second prints will be notated as such in the Indicia

Hi guys,

Im from Holland and I was wondering if the second print in February will be the exact same. Im able to get most of the cover for 4.40 euros but if I wait till February I can get them for 3,14. The thing is that I want them all to be first printing ( the rest of my collection also consist of first printing only).

greetings from holland

Hi guys,

Im from Holland and I was wondering if the second print in February will be the exact same. Im able to get most of the cover for 4.40 euros but if I wait till February I can get them for 3,14. The thing is that I want them all to be first printing ( the rest of my collection also consist of first printing only).

greetings from holland

WTTB :hi:

They'll be 2nd prints on the barcode I'm sure, (as a set only I think) in February. If you want them to be all 1st prints, start buying them now.

Hit some more comic shops and here are my results so far on the 3D books

Missing:

Forever Evil 1 per store

Week 1 Bizarro

Week 2 Mr Freeze

Week 2 Lobo

Otherwise I have at least one copy of the rest although I would have liked to get more than one Harley Quinn. Of these I would say I ended up with a second copy for half of them.

The only books where I got more than two copies were Riddler (3) and Joker (5).

This does not count any DCBS pre-orders I might have made but they cut me down to a limit of 1 on Harley Quinn. :cry:

Thank u.

Im also new in the comic world so I don't really know how it works. Previous issues had second printing but the cover was different. Ive read on this site that that wouldn't be the case. Is the worth of the comic collection a lot lower with the second 3d covers (with the rest of the collection being first printing)?

In almost every case, first print is better than 2nd print. The exception is when the first print was not really a big deal or collectible, but the subsequent prints were, usually because of a different cover or extremely low print run and the completists must have them. Hulk 377 3rd print comes to mind.