• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

That awesome moment when you get a package that you don't remember ordering from midtown and inside you get both weeks of the 3D covers. That just happened to me right Now ^_^

I love when that happens. I got a package a couple of weeks ago and I didn't remember ordering...inside we're 2 copies of Todd the Ugliest Kid 1 first prints....Apparently the store was a little late filling it, but they did.

4***.(729) is doing automatic bids. 8***a(14) is going to have to come in high to win the snipe. $130 or higher.

I was thinking was an old auction trick of setting the shills to bid up some crazy amount like $150 and not really selling it, then the noobs think the one they get at $99 is a steal .

I realize this is becoming a headache for retailers and a boon for speculators, but I gotta give DC credit. These covers are absolutely gorgeous. I had plan to stay away from them, but even the ones I don't like are impressive.

Whens the last time a company wide event gimmick or not gimmick made this type of wave in the market. If DC is smart they will let this ride for awhile, but since they don't care of the back issue market I am quite sure they are in the plans for other events after the 2nd prints.